Genius Eyeliner Makeup Tips Every Girl Needs To Know

Hey guys, today I'm going to be teaching you with my personal tips and the steps that I take to ensure my line looks like this and to avoid this I know you've all been there so if you find this video helpful make sure to give it a thumbs up for more beauty hacks and subscribe if you haven't already and let's go ahead and get started.

There are many ways to ensure your eyeliner slays every time, But my number one trick is definitely your eye makeup. First, this makes it much easier to clean up and so you don't ruin your face makeup. And also if you like me and have short brows doing your brows. First also really helps as it gives you an angle idea of whether the line should be and finally shake your hand struggle is real so make sure you have something to lean.

On firstly your eyeliner isn't going to bang unless you're using the right tools, and products whether it's pen liquid or gel you want to make sure you're using. Something that you're comfortable with my favorite pen liners are than L'Oreal super slick and the Kat Von D tattoo liner this is because they're super pigmented and the nibs are really, defined and precise so I can be really, specific with my placement and allows me. To create amazing sharper lines also really amazing liquid liners are of course my favorite NYC liquid liner and, the Sigma line ace both have very thin flat brushes and a super pigmented so again allow me to be really precise with my product placement for today's tutorial I'm going to be using a gel liner this is the Ingot number 77 it.

Eyeliner Makeup Tutorial:

Makes a couple of the ingot adrenaline into it and it makes it super creamy and, easy to apply and also water-resistant so really handy if you have naturally watery eyes tools are also super important some of my favorite brushes to use other Sigma zero six which I also use my brows really small really precise angle so you can get super sharp lines, but my favorite are the e 11 and the Mac 210 as they're so thin and precise and, allow me to either create a really thin line or build up a thickness personally I like to do my lid liner first and then a wing since depending on how thick I want my lid to be I would determine the size of the wing everyone has naturally. oily lids as well so if you aren't planning on using much eyeshadow setting your lid with a translucent powder will make the application much easier and smoother to apply.

Starting from the inner corner making sure my eyes are open and looking down I personally don't do it with my eyes. closed I use short small strokes and, take it about a third of the way in a little tip if you have quite loose skin. on your eyes pinching your nose tightens that part making the application much easier and it's smoother to apply once you've done that you can create a guide for yourself across your lid by creating. little marks to make sure the thickness. Across your lid is accurate almost like a doctor door. Once you've done that connect the marks, and fill it in again using multiple short strokes as you don't want to get cocky and fuck it up now I always fill in about 3/4 of the way leaving a little.gap at the end.

Now for the part most find the hardest the wing using tape as a hacker loads of people love as allows you to be really messy yet still get a sharp line be precise every time but if you've watched my tutorials in the past you know a method I like to do is to be the super mess with my eye shadow and then wipe it away with a wipe at the angle that I want which is why do my brows verse really helps as it gives me a guide and the sharp line I create gives me a base for, my wing I always do the base of the wing. First starting from the outer corner of my eye using very light short strokes I always draw the line much shorter then I might want it as it's much easier to build on it than to take it away if you want that super sharp line a look.

When you connect the line back to your lid leave a couple of millimeters from the end of the line so the tail will be very thin and sharp also looking down into a mirror really helps never close your eyes as long as the liner looks to go with your eyes open that's all that really matters you're not gonna be walking around all day with your eyes shut so doing your lid liner first also gives you something to aim towards when you're connecting the wing which will make it easier for yourself again at loads of little strokes with your brush or pen to avoid mistakes and to get kind of the most pigmentation from the product if you didn't use tape like me you can use a wipe again to really clean and tighten up the wing and alter the angle if it doesn't match the other side as well.

One of my favorite tips if it's not 100% even instead of faffing about and panicking trying to change it normally resulting in it they're coming way thicker than you wanted and then it's all ruined using a black eye shadow in your outer core in your outer crease and using that to hide any mistakes blurring the liner into the shadow and then just blending it back into your eye makeup, packing it on making sure to keep checking what it looks like with your eyes open this has saved me so many times you can go back and with a wipe again to clean up the edge but it just really blurs the liner and the shadow together so it just kind of if you've made any mistakes you can't even tell also can really intensify a smoky eye and like I said you can just clean it up with a wipe and it is good as.

Now once you're happy with the liner you can use a definer brush like this Sigma e15 brush and a concealer this is the mac studio finish. Concealer you can really sharpen that wing this also means when you do your face makeup on or like your under eye concealer you don't have to worry about getting it too close with a brush and, which is normally a really big brush as you can see and it could potentially ruin and smudge it so having that concealer that acts as a guide also if your eye makeup is minimal you can use concealer on your lid to tidy up any mistakes and there you have it my tips and tricks and hacks to help ensure that you conquer that dreaded winged liner every time I really hope you learned something and found some new hacks to try like anything a practice makes perfect and these are just my hacks that I find the most helpful make sure to give this video a thumbs up and share it with a friend that would find this helpful.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.